Thursday, November 1, 2012

Bucket List: Things to Do

Rabbit Rabbit! Happy November!

First things first: I've never actually seen "The Bucket List." I actually came into doing this from a show on MTV called "The Buried Life" where they asked "what do you want to do before you die?" My first answer was to live. Then came another idea. Then another. And another. This show and a book that my mentor teacher got me as I was leaving called 96 Things a Woman Should Do in Her Lifetime by Rebekah Shardy helped in formulating my rather long list. I have many many many things I want to do before I die and now, I'm to the point where I've split them up into categories.

I'll continue posting as I cross items off, crossing them off on here (via strikethrough) and adding more things to do when necessary (new items will have a different colored font). 



Things to Do

  • Participate in a karaoke contest
  • Drive a motorcycle
  • Participate in a Slam Contest
  • Bungee jump
  • Skydive
  • Work with a community theater
  • Take a film class
  • Publish a novel
  • Get a Tarot reading
  • Get my passport
  • Make a podcast
  • Get an iPod
  • Ride a mechanical bull
  • Go down a zip line
  • Surf
  • Stay in a convent for a week
  • Conquer one fear each year
  • Write an autobiography about the life you didn’t choose
  • Buy one significant piece of original art
  • Lead a protest or commit an act of civil disobedience
  • Mail a care package to a service member
  • Be an extra in a TV show or a movie 
  • Read every book on Oprah's Book Club list (added 11/6) 

No comments:

Post a Comment