Saturday, November 10, 2012

Business Day

No writing yesterday either, but for a different reason than Thursday. On Thursday, I did nothing but turn off the light, watch "Grey's Anatomy" and some football. Yesterday, I had homework to tend to. First things first.

But I was also doing something else yesterday: looking through grad school programs. I know I have my Final Four selected, but there's always the chance that I don't get into any of them. One thing I've learned in my life is the need of a Plan B...and a Plan C...and sometimes, a Plan D.

I'll give it three chances. If only because there's only so much money I'm willing to shell out for something that's not going to happen. Then, I'll focus on working towards an M.A. in English that will allow me to teach at a J.C. and look towards low-res or no-res M.F.A. programs because teaching writing remains a goal of mine, and that's something that I'm going to need in order to do this.

So that's why I didn't write anything last night. But I will be a writing storm today, so NaNoWriMo updates will be back on tomorrow.

Catch you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment