Saturday, November 2, 2013

Here I Go Again

It's been a while.

Longer than a while.

And then it still wouldn't explain why I've been gone for so long. Suffice it say, life got in the way and then trying to figure out where to go and what to do next took a wee bit longer to figure out than I anticipated.

But I'm back. No more My Time For Ashes as I no longer feel like I need to rise from the actions, but am rising if that makes any sense. So that's why Alana Muses now.

So the game plan is to blog on here and keep my other blog's content to writing-related activities.

Still doing school (almost done with my A.A. in Print Journalism!) and I finished applying to my first round of grad schools (Eastern Washington, Memphis and Texas State). For those of you who don't remember (and why would you) I had time after my teaching certification program (which I finished last December!) and before I had the chance to apply to grad school so I went back to school to finish my associate's in Journalism that I started way back in 2006 but never finished because once again, life got in the way.

Surprisingly, the most fun I've had in the past several months is getting the chance to have a radio show, but other than that, nothing's really new except for my participating in the National Novel Writing Month as well as Writer's Digest's 2013 November PAD (Poem A Day) Chapbook Challenge

That's about it.

Until next time,
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment