Wednesday, November 6, 2013

NaNoWriMo Day Five

Today's Word Count: 0

You read that correctly, but I figured this would happen on the days I have classes (Tuesday and Thursday) because those are also the days I do homework and just about everything else I need to do errand-wise and the like.

So no progress on The Other Side today, but I'm still above the average and looking at an off day tomorrow because I got everything that was pressing done today.

Looking forward to the weekend so I can truly get back into the groove of things, but I'll take a day here or there during the week where I can write so long as I don't start falling behind on other aspects of my life.

Back at it tomorrow....which is actually today since it's nearing 2 in the AM. You know what I mean.


Thank you for taking the time to read my latest entry. Please feel free to follow and never miss another post by clicking here.

You can also email me by clicking here or follow me at  the following social media sites: Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Twitter   

Thanks again for reading 
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment