Monday, November 4, 2013

NaNoWriMo Day Four

Today's Word Count: 6,045/1,667
Total Word Count: 14,004/50,000

Day four of NaNoWriMo and I put in about three days of work today. I was off today but I have class and stuff to do until Friday. From NaNoWriMos past, I know once I fall behind, it's curtains on trying to reach my goals and I didn't want that to happen this time around. So I went beastmode today because even if I don't make it to the 50,000 word count goal, I will make it through this month.

I haven't decided if I'll take some time to flesh it all out and get it all connected to what I did the first three days (as I'm rewriting a previously-written monstrosity) or if I'll just write less until Friday until I can really give my undivided attention to it again.

I guess it'll just depend on how I'm feeling and if I have the energy for it.


Thank you for taking the time to read my latest entry. Please feel free to follow and never miss another post by clicking here.

You can also email me by clicking here or follow me at  the following social media sites: Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Twitter   

Thanks again for reading 
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment