Wednesday, November 6, 2013

NaNoWriMo Day Six

Today's word count: 3,704/1,667
Total word count: 17,708/50,000

After taking a day off yesterday for class and homework, I'm back on the NaNoWriMo grind. I'm up to 17,708 on this rewrite...if only I didn't just think of a new way to start the story that would mean rewriting the rewrite that I'm already rewriting (if that makes any sense)

I'll keep things on their regularly scheduled programming until I can have another marathon work day. Until then, I'll try to outline the direction this idea is taking me on before making a commitment one way or the other.

I've got school and such all day tomorrow, so we'll see if I can get anything going tomorrow. If not, that's cool too. Just means more time to try and flesh out what could become the new beginning.


Thank you for taking the time to read my latest entry. Please feel free to follow and never miss another post by clicking here.

You can also email me by clicking here or follow me at  the following social media sites: Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Twitter   

Thanks again for reading 
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment