Sunday, November 3, 2013

NaNoWriMo Day Three

Today's Word Count: 1,766/1,667
Total Word Count: 7,959/50,000

I didn't get as much done today because I've made to the end of Chapter 1! Instead, I finished the rest of the chapter before reading through it and making sure it all flowed and stayed true to my outline.

It does for the most part, but right now, I'm trying to remain focused on the task ahead and writing instead of letting the rest bog me down and keeping me at a standstill. So far, so good on that front. I just hope that I'm able to continue the pace I've been on this weekend now that a new week is starting up.

Goal for tomorrow: finish smoothing out Chapter 1 and begin writing Chapter 2.
Goal for this time next week: be done writing and smoothing out Part I


Thank you for taking the time to read my latest entry. Please feel free to follow and never miss another post by clicking here.

You can also email me by clicking here or follow me at  the following social media sites: Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Twitter   

Thanks again for reading 
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment