Sunday, November 3, 2013

PAD Chapbook Challenge Day Three: The Last Time I Was Here

The Last Time I Was Here
The last time I was here
I barely survived
The last time the darkness came for me
It almost devoured me
Swallowed me whole
Left nothing behind
I flirt with returning there
Every now and again
As a good day morphs into bad
As happiness fades into despair 
But I know that I can't let it win
Because if I let the darkness back in
There won't be anything left of me to salvage


Thank you for taking the time to read my latest entry. Please feel free to follow and never miss another post by clicking here.

You can also email me by clicking here or follow me at  the following social media sites: Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Twitter   

Thanks again for reading 
Alana 

No comments:

Post a Comment