Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Sage Advice

Sage Advice

Get rid of your bitterness
And forgive the past
You can never move forward
If you're always looking back

Let go of the anger
Leave it all behind
Before the venom seeps in
And blinds you from all that abounds

Tear down those walls
That you've built over the years
The ones that guard you from anyone
Who may ever want to come in 

Maybe my bitterness will poison me
And my anger will kill
Maybe it will take me quickly
Or maybe it will drag on for years

Maybe the walls that surround me
Will crumble and fall as they all eventually do
But my bitterness, anger, and these walls I have built
Are all that I have to protect me from you


Thank you for taking the time to read my latest entry. Please feel free to follow and never miss another post by clicking here.

You can also email me by clicking here or follow me at  the following social media sites: Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Twitter   

Thanks again for reading 
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment