Wednesday, June 18, 2014

WWW Wednesday: June 18, 2014

WWW_Wednesdays4 

Each week, MizB over at Should be Reading asks the following three questions: 
What are you currently reading? 
What did you recently finish reading? 
What do you think you’ll read next? 

Here are my answers:

1. What are you currently reading? I'm currently reading EntreLeadership by Dave Ramsey (still). I've also begun re-reading The Watsons Go To Birmingham by Christopher Paul Curtis. In an attempt to make sure that my about-to-be fifth grade cousin doesn't get brain-drain, my grandma has decided to homeschool him for the summer. This, of course led me to think big, so I created a plan for him that includes reading this book. I just want to reintroduce myself to it to keep track with what assignments he will be doing.

2. What did you recently finish reading? The last book I finished is a tie between What Your Fourth Grader Needs To Know and What Your Fifth Grader Needs To Know by E.D. Hirsch Jr. Read these two books simultaneously as I was trying to find activities and lessons I could use for my cousin.

3. What do you think you’ll read next? Next, I will read Molly Ivins by Bill Minutaglio and W. Michael Smith. Growing up, I used to love reading her, so I think I will enjoy reading about her life and career. Also, I'll be listening to The Fault In Our Stars by John Green as I get back in the swing of listening to audiobooks. With assignments and required reading take a large part of my semester, I love listening to audiobooks as I'm going to and from or working so I can keep up with pleasure reads without falling behind on my classwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment