Wednesday, June 4, 2014

WWW Wednesdays

WWW_Wednesdays4


Each week, MizB over at Should be Reading asks the following three questions: 
What are you currently reading? 
What did you recently finish reading? 
What do you think you’ll read next? 

Here are my answers:

1. What are you currently reading? I'm currently reading EntreLeadership by Dave Ramsey (still). I've made it through the first few chapters and what I've learned a lot so far.

2. What did you recently finish reading? The last book I finished was Suze Orman's The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous, & Broke. I went ahead and switched things up since Orman's book was easier for me to get through.

3. What do you think you’ll read next? Next, I will read Molly Ivins by Bill Minutaglio and W. Michael Smith. Growing up, I used to love reading her, so I think I will enjoy reading about her life and career.

No comments:

Post a Comment