Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wednesday Poetry Prompt: Blame (blank)

Blame (Yourself Instead)

Don't blame me for this
Look into the mirror and 
Blame yourself instead 

You made your own bed 
 Live with the choices you made
Don't you dare blame me

I didn't make you 
hurt me. You raised your hand to
me. Chose to hit me.

Your hands caused this damage 
You're responsible for you 
 And for what you do

Don't turn this around 
And point the finger at me
I am not the cause

For your bad temper
Or the demons in your head
Blame yourself instead 

Thank you for taking the time to read my latest entry. Please feel free to follow and never miss another post by clicking here.

You can also email me by clicking here or follow me at  the following social media sites: Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Twitter   

Thanks again for reading 
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment