Wednesday, July 16, 2014

WWW Wednesday: July 16, 2014

WWW_Wednesdays4 

Each week, MizB over at Should be Reading asks the following three questions: 
What are you currently reading? 
What did you recently finish reading? 
What do you think you’ll read next? 

Here are my answers:

1. What are you currently reading? Molly Ivins: A Rebel Life by Bill Minutaglio and W. Michael Smith. Love reading her articles growing up, so as I begin this bio, I hope to enjoy reading about her, the person, as well.

2. What did you recently finish reading? I (finally) finished up EntreLeadership by Dave Ramsey and The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss. As I'm being led into different areas and getting different ideas, books like these (financial planning and career/productivity respectively) are going a long way to teach me what I should and shouldn't be doing in order to become successful. In addition to teaching, I also want to write and pursue other creative interests, so it's a balancing act. No one thing is ever going to be the only thing I do, so learning how to balance everything out while still being able to do what I want is key.

3. What do you think you’ll read next? I'm winding down on what I'll be able to read for pleasure since school will be starting back shortly. Once I'm done with the Molly Ivins bio, I'll probably find something light that I can read quickly like a Debbie Macomber novel or the like. Audiobook wise, I have The Fault In Our Stars by John Green and Those Guys Have All The Fun: Inside The World of ESPN by James A. Mitchell and Tom Shales lined up since I've got some road trips planned soon. Love listening to audiobooks while I'm driving or riding in the car, especially since I get motion-sick when I read a physical book.

No comments:

Post a Comment