Wednesday, September 17, 2014

100 Word Challenge: "…as the waves gently lapped I…."

100wcgu-7 

This week's prompt from the 100 Word Challenge For Grown Ups posted on Julia's Place is "… as the waves gently lapped I …."


As the waves gently lapped, I took another step into the water. Now covered to my ankle, the waves gently move their way around me as if I'm not here at all. I pick up a stone on the water's edge, flick my wrist and watch it go. One ripple, then two, then another one. I watch as it skips along the clear blue water until it stops and sinks to its final resting place on the bottom. The waves gently move their way around as if it was never here at all.



Thank you for taking the time to read my latest entry. Please feel free to follow and never miss another post by clicking here.

You can also email me by clicking here or follow me at  the following social media sites: Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Pinterest Twitter  

Thanks again for reading 
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment