Monday, September 15, 2014

Musing Monday: September 15

MusingMondays5



Each week, MizB over at Should Be Reading asks six reading-related topics for bloggers to choose from.

This week's topic: Describe one of your reading habits

Well, now that school is back in session, my current reading habit is reading what has been assigned to me! For my four classes, I have ten books to read in addition to short stories and fiction pieces for my workshop class. As you may imagine, it doesn't give me a whole lot of time to read for pleasure, but I'm sure to get that in as well. 

Mainly, I go to my tried and true and read Fanfiction in my free time. Can't believe I've been reading for twelve years now (thanks Sami!!!) I like how most of the chapters are pretty short. I only need around 10 minutes to so to read each update, so I'll do that if I have the time or during the weekend (I have a no homework policy on the weekends. Otherwise, I'll literally burn myself out...again) 

Another way I get around mainly reading things for school is by listening to audiobooks. I'm able to read one story while listening to another without getting the two mixed up, so I will do that if I'm hanging out around campus. If I'm going somewhere that will take more than a few minutes, I'll also take an audiobook along for the ride so I won't always be at the mercy of the radio.

Thank you for taking the time to read my latest entry. Please feel free to follow and never miss another post by clicking here

You can also email me by clicking here or follow me at  the following social media sites: Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Pinterest Twitter   

Thanks again for reading 
Alana

1 comment:

  1. School sure does take up a lot of free time! I rarely got any books read when I was in school! I haven't read any fanfiction but I notice a lot of people really enjoy it! I should check some out!! Hope you get to find some time to read for pleasure!

    here is my mm: http://eatupmyfreetime.wordpress.com/2014/09/15/musing-mondays-sept-15-2/

    ReplyDelete