Monday, September 29, 2014

Musing Mondays: September 29




MusingMondays5


Each week, MizB over at Should Be Reading asks six reading-related topics for bloggers to choose from.

This week's topic: What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!

A couple of summers ago, I got really into Debbie Macomber's Cedar Cove series. I ended up reading all twelve books all in a row. This wasn't my first foray into Debbie. My mom actually introduced me to her a few years before as light reading after a semester of heavy required reading (which was every semester for me since I majored in English). Around twenty books later, I can't wait to get a hand on her newest book Love Letters

This is actually the third book in the Rose Harbor series, which takes place in Cedar Cove and has many characters that were featured throughout the C.C. series. I got lucky by finding the audiobook for the first two (which I listened two on a couple of the road trips I took last year). Hoping to find the audiobook for Love Letters as well, so I can listen to it now (during my workouts or commute) instead of having to wait until the end of the semester to read over the winter break. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my latest entry. Please feel free to follow and never miss another post by clicking here

You can also email me by clicking here or follow me at  the following social media sites: Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Pinterest Twitter   

Thanks again for reading 
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment