Wednesday, September 17, 2014

WWW Wednesday: September 17



WWW_Wednesdays4 

 
Each week, MizB over at Should be Reading asks the following three questions: 
What are you currently reading? 
What did you recently finish reading? 
What do you think you’ll read next?

• What are you currently reading? I'm currently reading John Steinbeck's Red Pony, Annie Proulx's Brokeback Mountain, and John Griswold's Pirates You Don't Know (all for school)


• What did you recently finish reading? I recently finished Jane Austen's Pride And Prejudice (and only because of an audiobook I was able to find on Youtube that had captions going alongside. Thank you CCProse!!!) and Bluff City Pawn by Stephen Schottenfeld. Once again, these were for class as a lot of what I'll be reading for the next two-three months.



• What do you think you’ll read next? Well, according to my syllabi, I will next be reading Colson Whitehead's The Illusionist and a novel of my choice so I can write my analytical paper. 




Thank you for taking the time to read my latest entry. Please feel free to follow and never miss another post by clicking here

You can also email me by clicking here or follow me at  the following social media sites: Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Pinterest Twitter   

Thanks again for reading 
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment