Monday, October 6, 2014

Musing Mondays: October 6





MusingMondays5

Each week, MizB over at Should Be Reading asks six reading-related topics for bloggers to choose from.
 
This week's topic: Tell us what you’re reading right now — what you think of it, so far; why you chose it; what you are (or, aren’t) enjoying it.

I'm currently reading The Bloody Chamber by Angela Carter. And by currently, I mean I'm about to read page one. The way things have been going this semester, I'm finding it best to just read by the book's due date and not by what I want to read first. However, with my reading requirements easing up in two of my classes, I may finally start being able to read ahead. Since my Forms class is on Tuesday night and I have a break between my afternoon and night classes, I'll most likely spend that break reading the book. 

I didn't choose it, it chose me. It's one of the books that's been assigned this semester, which in the past means that I may not enjoy it. Not because it's not a good book, but because it's required. I read books differently for pleasure and as required reading. Sometimes, if I enjoy a book in spite of its being assigned, I'll read it again later on once I'm able to read it for fun. Time will tell if this will be one of those books. 



Thank you for taking the time to read my latest entry. Please feel free to follow and never miss another post by clicking here

You can also email me by clicking here or follow me at  the following social media sites: Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Pinterest Twitter   

Thanks again for reading 
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment