Saturday, October 4, 2014

September and October's Never Have I Evers....

September: been to the Art Museum at the University of Memphis. I actually got to go on the last day that the Andy Warhol exhibit was up (one of my favorite artists). I also got to see a photo exhibit documenting the civil rights movement in Memphis. That was very fascinating, especially since I don't really know a lot about the latter years of the movement. I hope to learn more about it while I'm here.

October: been to Wiles-Smith Drugs. I've always wanted to go to an old-fashioned pharmacy/soda shoppe type place. Sadly, I found out about them from an article I read about their closing. Sad that they're closing, but glad that I got to go and enjoy them. I'm a vegetarian who is allergic to chocolate, so there wasn't a whole lot for me to choose from, but I ended up having one of the very best strawberry shakes I have ever had in my life.


Thank you for taking the time to read my latest entry. Please feel free to follow and never miss another post by clicking here

You can also email me by clicking here or follow me at  the following social media sites: Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Pinterest Twitter   

Thanks again for reading 
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment