Wednesday, October 1, 2014

WWW Wednesday: October 1



WWW_Wednesdays4 

 
Each week, MizB over at Should be Reading asks the following three questions: 
What are you currently reading? 
What did you recently finish reading? 
What do you think you’ll read next?

• What are you currently reading? Currently, I'm reading The Bloody Chamber by Angela Carter for my Forms of Fiction class and Pirates You Don’t Know, and Other Adventures in the Examined Life by John Griswold for my Lit Arts Programming class. I'm also reading short stories for my Fiction Workshop. Each week, some turn in stories they have written while others present a short story written by someone else.


• What did you recently finish reading? I just finished up The Intuitionist by Colson Whitehead for my Forms class. Honestly, even after reading it, I still can't tell you what the heck it's about. Apparently, it's Speculative Fiction, but there were so many different things happening in that book that it's really hard to describe or label. Not something I would've read if it weren't assigned, but it was interesting to say the least. 




• What do you think you’ll read next? Next, I will be reading Sisters by Danielle Steel for my analytical paper. I will also be reading Gilead by Marilynne Robinson for my Forms class. With fall break coming up, I hope to head to the library soon to get a couple of audiobooks to listen to on the road as well as a quick for-pleasure read since I'll have about a week off from school. Really hoping to stay caught up with everything that's assigned because I would love to spend my fall break reading something that's not assigned. Fingers crossed!



Thank you for taking the time to read my latest entry. Please feel free to follow and never miss another post by clicking here

You can also email me by clicking here or follow me at  the following social media sites: Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Pinterest Twitter   

Thanks again for reading 
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment