Wednesday, October 15, 2014

WWW Wednesdays: October 15



WWW_Wednesdays4 

 
Each week, MizB over at Should be Reading asks the following three questions: 
What are you currently reading? 
What did you recently finish reading? 
What do you think you’ll read next?

• What are you currently reading? I'm currently finishing up with The Rooselvelts: An Intimate History by Geoffrey C. Ward and Ken Burns. I already caught all seven parts of the PBS doc, but when I saw this at the library, I couldn't resist. Lucky for me since I learned that you have to pay to rent audiobooks (not on a e-reader, but CDs and cassette tapes. I know, right!) and couldn't find anything else that I wanted to read during my fall break. 

• What did you recently finish reading?
I finished reading Sisters by Danielle Steel (as well as that analytical paper I was stressing out about...turns out I didn't need to worry about making word count since I ended up going 166 OVER. Being an English major is a blessing and a curse sometimes!) 

• What do you think you’ll read next? Next, I'll be reading Gilead by Marilynne Robinson for Forms of Fiction and the three short stories that were turned in for Workshop.



Thank you for taking the time to read my latest entry. Please feel free to follow and never miss another post by clicking here

You can also email me by clicking here or follow me at  the following social media sites: Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Pinterest Twitter   

Thanks again for reading 
Alana

2 comments:

  1. I watched quite a few episodes of the Roosevelt documentary--I may need to ask for the book as a Christmas gift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The books is amazing. It's mainly the narration from the docs, but they're some extra info and all of the pictures are awesome.

      Delete