Wednesday, October 29, 2014

WWW Wednesdays: October 29


WWW_Wednesdays4 

 
Each week, MizB over at Should be Reading asks the following three questions: 
What are you currently reading? 
What did you recently finish reading? 
What do you think you’ll read next?


• What are you currently reading?: I'm currently reading nothing! Today is an off day and have nothing pressing (a la nothing due before Monday evening) to read, so I'm going to decompress from the fact that I've read ten novels, books of essays, or anthologies in the last nine or so weeks. I'll be chilling and catching up on some TV. The way this semester worked out, I had novels to read during the first several weeks and now just have short stories to read for classes and submissions to read for the literary journal that I'm a Reader at. It'll be a nice little break from the novel.
• What did you recently finish reading?: I recently finished reading The Haunting of Hill House for my Forms of Fiction class (and my last assigned book of the semester!!!
)


• What do you think you’ll read next?: Now that I have a little bit of free time, I really want to go ahead and read Debbie Macomber's Love Letters, but I may hold off and let that by my Thanksgiving read. Since I'm not going home this year, I'll have a few free days of relaxing at home and watching copious amounts of football. If not Love Letters, I may just grab a book off one of my bookshelves as I start trying to get through the many (and I do mean maaannny) books that I've bought but have yet to read.




Thank you for taking the time to read my latest entry. Please feel free to follow and never miss another post by clicking here

You can also email me by clicking here or follow me at  the following social media sites: Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Pinterest Twitter   

Thanks again for reading 
Alana

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed 'The Haunting of Hill House'w hen I read it. It's a great read for this time of year!

    Happy Reading! Here's my WWW: http://samannelizabeth.wordpress.com/2014/10/29/www-wednesday-29-october-2014/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't really enjoy it much, but I think it's because I would read a chunk then put it down for a couple of days before picking it back up. I think if I read it all, I may have gotten into it.

      I'll try reading it again in the future to see if I feel the same way.

      Delete