Wednesday, October 8, 2014

WWW Wednesdays: October 8



WWW_Wednesdays4 

 
Each week, MizB over at Should be Reading asks the following three questions: 
What are you currently reading? 
What did you recently finish reading? 
What do you think you’ll read next?

• What are you currently reading? I'm currently reading Sisters by Danielle Steel for my analytical paper. I'm coming up on Fall Break now, so I won't be reading anything else for class until school starts back up on the 16th! (Hopefully)

• What did you recently finish reading? Just finished reading
The Bloody Chamber by Angela Carter for my Forms of Fiction class and Pirates You Don’t Know, and Other Adventures in the Examined Life by John Griswold for Lit Arts Programming. That's the last book that's assigned for the latter class and second to last for the former. November will be mostly dedicated to writing/reading some short stories.

• What do you think you’ll read next? Next, I'll be reading Gilead by Marilynne Robinson and whatever short stories are being turned in for Workshop. With the break coming up, I'll be reading/listening to whatever I can find at the library next Thursday. I won't get too carried away since I have an eighteen page short story to write over the next two weeks, but I'll find me a quick read and something to listen to on the road.



Thank you for taking the time to read my latest entry. Please feel free to follow and never miss another post by clicking here

You can also email me by clicking here or follow me at  the following social media sites: Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Pinterest Twitter   

Thanks again for reading 
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment