Monday, November 10, 2014

Musing Mondays: November 10




MusingMondays5



Each week, MizB over at Should Be Reading asks six reading-related topics for bloggers to choose from.

This week's topic: What book are you currently desperate to get your hands on? Tell us about it!

Right now, I'm still waiting to get my hands on Debbie Macomber's Love Letters: A Rose Harbor Novel. I've read every Cedar Cove book as well as each of the ones based at Rose Harbor, but I haven't been able to get this one yet. Here, recent releases are hard to find sometimes, especially since you can't place holds on them. I never got the chance to read it, but with Thanksgiving break and the winter holiday break coming up, now's as good a time as any to stalk frequently visit my local library (or at least their website) until I can get my hands on it. Since I'm not really close to a bookstore that would carry it, the library is the best bet unless I wait until I go back to Texas for a visit. 

 

Thank you for taking the time to read my latest entry. Please feel free to follow and never miss another post by clicking here

You can also email me by clicking here or follow me at  the following social media sites: Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Pinterest Twitter   

Thanks again for reading 
Alana

2 comments:

  1. Libraries are great! I adore them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! Especially here where I'm not close to a bookstore (though that may be a good thing. Easier not to be tempted if they're not close)

      Delete