Wednesday, November 12, 2014

WWW Wednesdays: November 12


WWW_Wednesdays4 
 
Each week, MizB over at Should be Reading asks the following three questions: 
What are you currently reading? 
What did you recently finish reading? 
What do you think you’ll read next?

• What are you currently reading? I'm still reading short stories for my classes as well as the submissions as well as the accepted pieces for the literary journal. In my spare time (which, thankfully is increasing now that the semester is slowing down), I'm reading SVU, Sons of Anarchy, and Scandal fanfics pretty regularly now. 

• What did you recently finish reading? Last week's stories from class and paper submissions for the literary journal. I'd add some fanfics here, but the ones that I've gotten into are still in-progress. Just waiting for the next chapters to be published...patiently waiting...


• What do you think you’ll read next? Still plan on reading J.D. Salinger's Catcher In The Rye. I'll probably start that this week and have Thanksgiving break open for whatever goodies I find the next time I go to the library. 





Thank you for taking the time to read my latest entry. Please feel free to follow and never miss another post by clicking here

You can also email me by clicking here or follow me at  the following social media sites: Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Pinterest Twitter   

Thanks again for reading 
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment