Wednesday, November 19, 2014

WWW Wednesdays: November 19



WWW_Wednesdays4 

 
Each week, MizB over at Should be Reading asks the following three questions: 
What are you currently reading? 
What did you recently finish reading? 
What do you think you’ll read next?


• What are you currently reading? I'm currently reading J.D. Salinger's Catcher in the Rye. I've just started it, but I have a pretty open weekend coming up. Hopefully, I'll read it all by then so I can get to my Thanksgiving break to-read list.













• What did you recently finish reading? In the past four days, I've read about eighty pages worth of stories submitted to my Fiction Workshop and Forms of Fiction classes. In Workshop, we focus on literary realism, but in Forms, we've been allowed to write genre pieces which have led to some very interesting reading experiences including my first foray into fantasy, science fiction and fairy tale.



• What do you think you’ll read next? I'm going to the library tomorrow and I do have some books in mind, but I'll peruse the Popular Fiction section to see what new items they have as well as the books that I'm wanting to get.





Thank you for taking the time to read my latest entry. Please feel free to follow and never miss another post by clicking here

You can also email me by clicking here or follow me at  the following social media sites: Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Pinterest Twitter   

Thanks again for reading 
Alana

2 comments:

  1. I read Catcher in the Rye for the first time a few months ago. I did not enjoy it. It wasn't a horrible book, but I thought it was so overrated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly don't know much about it, but I've heard the same from other people who have read it. I guess at this point, I'm just reading to see what all of the fuss is about one way or the other.

      Delete