Wednesday, November 5, 2014

WWW Wednesdays: November 5


WWW_Wednesdays4 
 
Each week, MizB over at Should be Reading asks the following three questions: 
What are you currently reading? 
What did you recently finish reading? 
What do you think you’ll read next?

• What are you currently reading? I'm currently reading the different short stories my classmates are turning in for editing or presentation. I get three stories in Fiction Workshop and three in Forms of Fiction. In addition to those, I'm also reading submissions for the literary journal I read for.

• What did you recently finish reading? I finished the short stories submitted for my classes last week as well as some really good stories submitted to the literary journal and some fanfics I've been keeping up with. Too many to name, but I think I've read thirty stories in the past seven days.


• What do you think you’ll read next? After thinking about it, I think I will go ahead and read J.D. Salinger's Catcher In The Rye. I've only been wanting to read it for the past five years or so. Since I already have a copy, I may go ahead and start reading this on the weekends and then head to the library for some holiday reading right before Thanksgiving.





Thank you for taking the time to read my latest entry. Please feel free to follow and never miss another post by clicking here

You can also email me by clicking here or follow me at  the following social media sites: Facebook Google+ LinkedIn Pinterest Twitter   

Thanks again for reading 
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment