Wednesday, July 29, 2015

WWW Wednesday: July 29


IMG_1384-0
 
Each week, Sam over at Taking on a World of Words asks the following three questions: 
What are you currently reading? 
What did you recently finish reading? 
What do you think you’ll read next?

• What are you currently reading?

So my month before school starts just got insane. I'll get to read pieces that I'm editing, and I'm still reading Marilynne Robinson's Lila as well. I was able to find Love Letters, The Brief and Wonderous Life of Oscar Wao, and The Catcher In The Rye in audiobook form, so I'll (hopefully) get to finish listening to those in these next couple of weeks.

• What did you recently finish reading?


I finished reading a poetry chapbook that I edited, but that's about it. Everything else is still at various stages in-progress, but I don't want to drop anything. I'm hoping that I don't have to.

• What do you think you’ll read next?


I've got several fiction, poetry, and CNF pieces to read through and edit in the next week or so. Going to go ahead and fit in Go Set A Watchman over the next week so I can stop avoiding articles and posts about it (harder than one may imagine). I'll also be reading a couple of books that I will (hopefully) write reviews for as well. Wasn't expecting these next few weeks to have so much going on, but I'll get everything back and balanced soon.


Thank you for taking the time to read my latest entry. Please feel free to follow and never miss another post by clicking here

You can also email me by clicking here or follow me at  the following social media sites: 

Thanks again for reading 
Alana

2 comments:

  1. I hope that you are able to get everything back to the way your used to. Thanks for posting what you plan on doing and those audio books!

    Here is my www: http://afoldinthespine.weebly.com/home/www-wednesday-1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping so too! Or if nothing else, making audiobooks a regular part of my life. I'm cool with either one as long as I don't stop reading for pleasure.

      Delete