Wednesday, August 12, 2015

WWW Wednesday: August 12


IMG_1384-0
 
Each week, Sam over at Taking on a World of Words asks the following three questions: 
What are you currently reading? 
What did you recently finish reading? 
What do you think you’ll read next?

• What are you currently reading?



I'm still reading The Brief and Wonderous Life of Oscar Wao (about 2/3 the way through!) and expect to finish that up this week. I'm looking at a couple of days off later on this week, so I also plan on knocking out The Catcher In The Rye's audiobook by this time next week.
• What did you recently finish reading?


I recently finished reading Go Set A Watchman (in one day...couldn't put it down. Btdubs: I loved it! However, I'm hoping the (many) rumors behind its creation and publication aren't true) as well as Stéphane Mallarmé's A Roll of the Dice Will Never Abolish Chance. However, I spent most of last week either reading or editing prose and poetry submissions, so that took a bulk of my reading time. 

• What do you think you’ll read next?


School is starting soon and I know some of the books we're reading for class. I may get a jump on those either in audiobook or print form. Other than that, I've got a lot of prose and poetry submission readings in my future. Found a couple of Youtube channels that have a ton of audiobooks, so I may go through and find titles that I've been wanting to read and start plowing through those as well.


Thank you for taking the time to read my latest entry. Please feel free to follow and never miss another post by clicking here

You can also email me by clicking here or follow me at  the following social media sites: 

Thanks again for reading 
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment