Monday, November 30, 2015

Finals Week (and a half)

It's that time of the semester again.

Just turned in my historiography for my Civil Rights Movement class, but I still have a seminar paper to write for my Amiri Baraka class, an annotated bibliography for Women and Social Movements, an essay to write for African American Literature 1850-1900, two essays to write and a final to take for Civil Rights Movement.

So if this is my last post until...say...a couple of weeks from now...it's because I'm buried in these last assignments.

Hooray university!

*laughing hysterically emoji*

*passes out from exhaustion emoji* 


Thank you for taking the time to read my latest entry. Please feel free to follow and never miss another post by clicking here

You can also email me by clicking here or follow me at  the following social media sites: 

Thanks again for reading 
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment