Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year





(I'm back...took longer than anticipated to recover from this past semester, but I'm back)

 

This week's Top Ten list from The Broke and the Bookish: Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year

Changing this up a little since a goal for 2016 is to read through entire series instead of just individual books. For the most part, I read the first couple of books before I tapered off and am looking to finish what I started. 

1. Jan Karon's Mitford series

2. Laura Ingalls Wilder's Little House On The Prairie series

3. Meg Cabot's Princess Diaries series

4. August Wilson's American Century Cycle

5. Garrison Keillor's Lake Wobegon series

6. The Dear America series and its spin offs (love love love historical fiction and I really loved reading the books that were published when I was still in high school)

7. Cecily von Ziegesar's Gossip Girl series 

8. Ann M. Martin's The Baby-Sitters Club series...(maybe not the Mysteries books, but yes to the rest)

9. The American Girl series (I've read the full six-book series for some of the girls, but the list of characters has doubled since then, so I'll like to see what I've missed)

10. The books that are assigned to me for the Spring 2016 semester that I don't already have

Bonus: a bookshelf to hold all of these new additions would be nice...mayhaps Book Santa can rendezvous with Storage Santa and make something happen??? 

Thank you for taking the time to read my latest entry. Please feel free to follow and never miss another post by clicking here

You can also email me by clicking here or follow me at  the following social media sites: 

Thanks again for reading 
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment