Wednesday, December 23, 2015

WWW Wednesday: December 23


IMG_1384-0
 
Each week, Sam over at Taking on a World of Words asks the following three questions: 
What are you currently reading? 
What did you recently finish reading? 
What do you think you’ll read next? 

• What are you currently reading?

I'm not currently reading anything book-wise as I'm recovering from a very long, very difficult semester (that included a two week period of reading about fifty articles and books to write forty four pages worth of papers and essays for finals). Taking my mind a little more time to decompress than usual, but I'm excited to get back into reading. 

I am however currently listening to J.D. Salinger's Catcher in the Rye (still) as well as the Lorraine Hansberry Audio Collection. I'm also getting back into the swing of reading submissions (took a couple of weeks off for finals/post-finals brain drain) and catching up on all the fanfics I missed out on the past semester. 
• What did you recently finish reading?


I recently (okay, maybe not so recently by now) finished reading the last few weeks' worth of assigned readings for class. Some good reads mixed in with books that I have already placed for sale on Amazon and hope someone gets them off my hands sooner rather than later.
• What do you think you’ll read next?


I am most definitely reading or listening to Jan Karon's At Home In Mitford next. I want 2016 to be a Year of Series and the first on my list to tackle is the Mitford series.



Thank you for taking the time to read my latest entry. Please feel free to follow and never miss another post by clicking here

You can also email me by clicking here or follow me at  the following social media sites: 

Thanks again for reading 
Alana

4 comments:

  1. Relax and enjoy the break! You definitely put in a hard semester. Hopefully next semester is smoother and a little lighter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying, but I've never been good at relaxing for too long. Hoping for the same for next semester (please School Gods????)

      Delete
  2. Enjoy the break! I keep hitting myself for not having read 'Catcher in the Rye.' I hope you're liking it and I can read it as well in the near future. Happy reading and thanks for participating in WWW Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm only about a third of the way through, but I'm really enjoying "Catcher..." so far. Now I wish I would've read it as a high school senior like I was supposed to. I think it would've been right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete