Wednesday, January 6, 2016

WWW Wednesday: January 6


IMG_1384-0
 
Each week, Sam over at Taking on a World of Words asks the following three questions: 
What are you currently reading? 
What did you recently finish reading? 
What do you think you’ll read next?

• What are you currently reading?

Almost done with Catcher in the Rye and I also started on Jan Karon's At Home In Mitford. Almost three chapters in and I'm already enjoying the quirky small town of Mitford and its characters.

In addition to reading journal and contest submissions, I've also been reading through the new issues for some of the journals I work with (One Throne, Vagabond City, and Your Impossible Voice).

• What did you recently finish reading?


I finished listening to Lorraine Hansberry's Audio Collection on the ride back from home in addition to the submissions I've been keeping up with.

• What do you think you’ll read next?


Before school starts back up, I want to re-listen to Marilynne Robinson's Lila and Gilead. I can't explain why, but I've absolutely fallen in love with the two books. I've also checked out a few audiobooks and have a couple of physical books on hold for me. I'm going to make the most out of these last couple of weeks off before school starts back.

Thank you for taking the time to read my latest entry. Please feel free to follow and never miss another post by clicking here

You can also email me by clicking here or follow me at  the following social media sites: 

Thanks again for reading 
Alana

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with Catcher in the Rye! You're so close. Happy reading and thanks for participating in WWW Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete