Thursday, February 4, 2016

Booking Through Thursday: February 4

Every week, Booking Through Thursday asks a reading-specific question. I thought it would be fun to go through their archives and see what all I could find and answer. Here's a post I found from 2009 and my answers:

Which do you prefer? (Quick answers–we’ll do more detail at some later date)
  • Reading something frivolous? Or something serious? Frivolous
  • Paperbacks? Or hardcovers? Paperback (easier to fit in purses)
  • Fiction? Or Nonfiction? Nonfiction
  • Poetry? Or Prose? Prose
  • Biographies? Or Autobiographies? Autobiography
  • History? Or Historical Fiction? Historical Fiction
  • Series? Or Stand-alones? Both (but series if I can find/read them all back to back)
  • Classics? Or best-sellers? Either? Though most of the books on my to-read list aren't classics or best-sellers. 
  • Lurid, fruity prose? Or straight-forward, basic prose? Straight forward. Why spend 3,000 words saying what you can in 300?
  • Plots? Or Stream-of-Consciousness? As long as I can follow it, either.
  • Long books? Or Short? No preference. Good is good.
  • Illustrated? Or Non-illustrated? Non-illustrated (but I love pics in autobiographies or memoirs)
  • Borrowed? Or Owned? Borrowed (gives me the inspiration I need to read them in a timely manner so I can return them)
  • New? Or Used? Used




Thank you for taking the time to read my latest entry. Please feel free to follow and never miss another post by clicking here

You can also email me by clicking here or follow me at  the following social media sites: 

Thanks again for reading 
Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment