Sunday, January 27, 2013

Change of Plans

I haven't been able to make it on here lately. Between working, school starting and everything else in my life, I was trying to figure if My Time For Ashes still has a place in my life.

It does. It absolutely does.

So I figured I can add a page for MTFA on my "professional" blog that I spend more time at and on. That way, I can continue to organize what I'm doing on a professional level as well as still have a place to talk about my personal life.

Long story short, I'll update here if I have something new to add and link the post to my other blog. My pictures, musings about writing and other items will also be there as well. I think this is going to work and I think I've figured out a way to continue this personal journey of mine. I hope so, because I don't know how to combine two blogs into one without creating a new blog or anything like that....

Anywho, stay tuned!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment